Welcome to the WP-CRM wiki! - View how it works.
A unique customer relations management system seamlessly integrated into your WordPress control panel. Your customers and prospects’ information is stored in the WordPress user database, giving you the ability of utilizing the vast pool of WordPress plugins to collect and analyze user information. Create your own forms with custom data fields of your choice. Apart form sending messages, these forms will collect all kinds of custom data which can be filtered for easy contact analysis. These forms can create users with the user role you want to assign!
Not Just Contacts
- Save all your WP-CRM contacts as WordPress users!
- Give backend access rights to your contacts, contractors and employees.
Attributes and Labeling
- Power to organize your contacts in the most flexible way possible.
- Create custom fields and provide custom data!
- Client IDs, advanced contact classification, little details that make the difference, everything is possible.
- Use custom data to organize and filter your business network the way your business requires you to.
- Create your own forms with custom data fields of your choice.
- Apart form sending messages, these forms will collect all kinds of custom data which can be filtered for easy contact analysis.
- These forms can create users with the user role you want to assign!
- Excellent user organization, filtering and editing.
- Ability to easily add new user data attributes (i.e. Company Name).
- Dynamic charts representing attributes with quantifiable data.
- Contact Forms for front-end.
- Notifications management.
- Group Messages Add-on.
- User CSV Exporting.
- User activity and note tracking.
- WP-Invoice plugin integration.
- WP-Property plugin integration.
- Denali theme integration.